he SOLKOA Survival Systems™ Grip-S™ (Grip-Survival) is a pair of
universal handles capable of holding a multitude of useful tools for
field improvisation beyond the capabilities of today's multi-tools
intended primarily for domestic chore use. Grip-S™, can hold any
of the standard flexible wire saws, any universal shank saw blade, and
any round or hexagonal tool up to a quarter inch in diameter, and can do
so in a single or double handle grip configuration. The Grip-S™
comes with a wire saw, a Phillips/Slotted screw driver bit/connector,
and a special U-shank connector. A multitude of various universal shank
saw blades and standard ¼" hex bits, metal files, drill bits and awls
can be selected to expand capabilities to meet any user's intended tasks
without the need for carrying an entire bag of bulky full-size tools.
Handles are available in four colors ‑ Black, Orange, Gray and Red.
- 2 Handles ‑ 2 3/8" x 5/8" dia.
- 1 Multi-strand wire saw ‑ 28"
- 1 Phillips #2 / Slotted #10 bit ‑ 2" x 1/4" dia. (for standard uses and for connecting handles)
- 6 Set screws ‑ 3/8" x 3/16" dia.
- 1 Steel disc (for tightening set screws) ‑ .70 inch dia.
- 1 Metal U-shank adapter (for connecting handles) ‑ 1 5/8" x 5/8"
- 2 Type I nylon cord lanyards ‑ 17"
- Handles are milled from 6061 aluminum
- Handles are hard anodized
- Weight ‑ 2.5 oz. (pair)
- Handles are Made in the USA
- Available in Black, Gray, Orange or Red