Insulated and fleece lined back-of-hand provides warmth and comfort.
Durable, water resistant coated fleece and liner keep hands dry.
The brisk, cold air can make even the simplest task more burdensome, so we created The Original® Insulated glove to lock in the warmth. A comfortable layer of form-fitting fleece lines the entire glove, preserving warmth without sacrificing valuable dexterity. We went a step further and incorporated a durable water-resistant coating and a water-resistant liner in the palm to keep your hands dry. Top it off with a low-profile Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) closure and you have a critical cold weather tool.
Multipurpose Cold Weather Work
Maintenance & Repair
DIY Home Improvement
- A comfortable layer of 230g fleece lines the entire glove.
- Water-resistant & wind-resistant stretch fabric.
- Soft micro-fleece thumb wipe.
- Reinforcement thumb panel provides added durability.
- TouchTec® touchscreen capable thumb and index finger.
- Fleece-lined synthetic leather palm provides abrasion resistance.
- Flexible Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) closure provides a secure fit to the wrist.
- Industrial grade hook and loop closure.
- Removable spring clip keeps your gloves organized for easy storage.
- Machine washable.