Carbon-X® lined genuine leather palm and three top layers of Carbon-X® meets or exceeds SFI rating 3.3/10. ARC 41.8
Shield your hands during safety, rescue and fueling operations and be prepared for anything on race day. The Team Issue Level 10 is constructed with a sturdy CarbonX® lined genuine leather palm and backed with three top layers of fire-retardant CarbonX® stretch-knit with SFI level 10 protection. The high-density accordion knuckle protects during extreme situations, while the extended elastic cuff holds the glove securely in place. Meets or exceeds SFI 3.3/10 specifications. ARC 41.8.
- Meets or exceeds SFI 3.3/5 specifications. ARC 41.8
- Three top layers of fire retardant CarbonX® shield the hand.
- Genuine leather palm layered with CarbonX®.
- Accordion style knuckle with high-density foam impact protection.
- Genuine leather reinforcement panels in high wear areas.
- Extended cuff protects the wrist and lower arm.
- Hook and loop closure provides a secure fit.