CarbonX® lined genuine leather palm with two top layers of heavy CarbonX® meets or exceeds SFI rating 3.3/5. ARC 47.6
Our Team Issue Level 5 is constructed with a sturdy CarbonX® lined genuine leather palm and backed with two top layers of fire-retardant CarbonX® stretch-knit, shielding your entire hand with SFI level 5 protection. Intense conditions demand increased protection so we incorporated a high-density accordion knuckle to shield your hands against hazardous impact. The wide leather cuff allows for easy entry and a fit you can trust when the heat is on. Meets or exceeds SFI 3.3/5 specifications.
- Meets or exceeds SFI 3.3/5 specifications. ARC 47.6
- Two layers of fire retardant CarbonX® shield the back of hand.
- Genuine leather palm layered with CarbonX®.
- Genuine leather reinforcement panels in high wear areas.
- Accordion knuckle with high-density foam impact protection.
- Hook and loop closure provides a secure fit.