Affordable, reusable "full-block" EP5 Sonic Defenders® Maxutilize a soft, adjustable, triple-flanged stem to seal the ear canal and block out potentially harmful sounds, providing an impressive Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) of 26dB. EP5s are an excellent choice for industrial, tactical, and general applications where maximum protection against continual noise levels is desired and the ability to hear ambient sounds or conversations is not a priority.* EP5s are made from soft but durable, hypoallergenic polymer for all-day comfort and an extended product life (up to 6+ months, depending on usage and care). Their patented EarLock®retention rings lock the earplugs in place, while soft, adjustable triple-flanged stems provide secure seals in the ear canals. A low-profile design allows EP5s to be worn with a mask, helmet, or supplemental hearing muffs, as well as makes them more comfortable for sleeping. EP5s come in three sizes"small, medium, and large"with mediums fitting most adults.
For best fit, click on the small Sizing Chart image at left.
Sonic Defenders Max are available in clear, black, or orange and are sold as a single left/right set or in a box containing 25 sets. Each set is packaged in a convenient carry case and includes a polymer lanyard.
*For hearing protection with the ability to hear lower-level sounds and conversations, use filtered EP3 Sonic Defenders or EP4 Sonic Defenders.
- "Full-block" design provides 26dB Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) to protect against potentially harmful noise
- Soft, adjustable, triple-flanged stems provide secure seals in ear canals and all-day comfort
- Made from hypoallergenic medical-grade polymer that's soft, comfortable, and durable
- Patented EarLock® retention rings utilize seven contact points to lock earpieces in place and fit the same way every time
- Low-profile design allows you to keep them in place while wearing a mask, helmet, hat, or while using supplemental hearing muffs
- 26" polymer lanyard included
- Available in clear, black, or orange