Laminated wind resistant barrier with C40 3M Thinsulate Insulation traps warm air to help regulate your body temperature.
AX Double Connect touch screen compatible thumb and index finger.
When the wind picks up and the temperature drops, reach for a pair of our Wind Resistant gloves to ward off the elements. The Wind Resistant utilizes a comfortable layer of heavyweight fleece, C40 3M Thinsulate Insulation and a laminated wind resistant barrier to shield your hands from the brisk cold air. Stay connected to your touchscreen devices, while never taking your gloves off, with AX Double Connect conveniently placed on the index finger and thumb. The palm features double-stitched water resistant grip panels making the Wind Resistant an essential tool for cold, damp conditions.
Imported Intended Uses
Outdoor Cold Weather Applications
Maintenance & Repair
DIY Home Improvement
- Laminated wind barrier provides critical wind-resistance.
Hook and loop top closure provides a secure fit with outerwear.
- C40 3M™ Thinsulate™traps warm air to help regulate your body temperature.
- Ripstop nylon reinforcement prevents tearing and repels water.
- AX™ Double Connect touchscreen compatible index finger and thumb.
- Rugged Armortex® palm and thumb reinforcement.
- Layered palm construction reduces material bunching.
- Removable spring clip keeps your gloves organized for easy storage.
- Machine washable.