C40 3M Thinsulate Insulation traps warm air to help regulate your body temperature.
AX Double Connect touchscreen compatible thumb and index finger.
Don't sacrifice in the cold. Protect your hands with Winter Armor and beat the elements. The Winter Armor glove features a wind resistant nylon shell with C40 3M Thinsulate Insulation to trap warm air and help regulate your body temperature. EVA foam padding safeguards your knuckles, index and middle finger from unexpected impact during cold weather work. Stay connected to your touchscreen devices, without removing your gloves, with AX Double Connect on the index finger and thumb. The palm features double-stitched water resistant grip panels making the Winter Armor an essential tool for cold, damp conditions. Imported
Outdoor Cold Weather Applications
Maintenance & Repair
- Hook and loop top closure provides a secure fit with outerwear.
- Accordion knuckle guard with EVA foam padding extends to the index and middle finger.
- C40 3M™ Thinsulate™traps warm air to help regulate your body temperature.
- Water-resistant nylon back-of-hand protects against the elements.
- AX™ Double Connect touchscreen compatible index finger and thumb.
- Rugged Armortex® palm and thumb reinforcement provide abrasion resistance.
- Overlapping palm construction reduces material bunching when operating hand tools.
- Embossed fingertip pattern improves gripping power.
- Removable spring clip keeps your gloves organized for easy storage.
- Machine washable.